Do you have a shade or or blind not working properly? Broken Cords? We can help you relieve your frustration with your broken shade.
Bring in your blind or shade that needs to be repaired. We can fix almost any shades right in our Milwaukee area showroom! Most repairs are completed in 3 – 5 business days. We can repair shades, blinds or shutters from these vendors*:
- Hunter Douglas
- Exclusive Home Collection by Bazaar
- Alta (limited repairs on cordless shades)
The following Brands, we cannot repair any cordless shades. More often than not, we cannot repair standard cord shades either. You can bring it in and we can review, but we do not have parts for these shades:
- Comfortex Shades
- Eddie Z’s (limited repairs on cordless shades)
- Del Mar (we do not have mounting brackets either)
- Graber Shades
- Levolor (no parts/cordlocks available)
- Signature Series from Budget Blinds
- If you don’t see your brand listed here, we cannot repair it at all.
Yes, we do repair motorized shades, battery powered shades, PowerView Shades & Blinds, PowerRise Blinds & Shades, Remote control shades! So long as they:
- Manufactured by Hunter Douglas.
- Under 5 years old
- If the shade is over 5 years old, we will do everything we can to fix
- We do not have replacement motors for all shades.
- If a new motor is required, the charge will be $150 – $250 to replace the motor (depending on product).
Almost all the repairs are done right in our showroom ensuring a fast turn around. Take your shade down and bring it in to our Waukesha showroom today. With repairs starting at $50, there is no reason to wait any longer. Start using your broken window treatment again!
*Disclaimer: If the shade is older than 18 years old, we may not be able to fix. Once a shade is old enough to vote, the plastic in the shade may become brittle and break during the repair process. We may not know this until we open the shade up!”