We Repair Broken Blinds & Shades!!
Do you have a shade or or blind not working properly? Broken Cords? We can help you relieve your frustration with your broken shade.
Bring in your blind or shade that needs to be repaired. We can fix almost any shades right in our Milwaukee area showroom! Most repairs are completed in 3 – 5 business days. We can repair shades, blinds or shutters from these vendors:
- Hunter Douglas
- Exclusive Home Collection by Bazaar
- Alta (limited repairs on cordless shades)
- Eddie Z’s (limited repairs on cordless shades)
- Comfortex Shades (limited repairs on cordless shades)
We can resting standard cord shades repairs or do minor repairs from the following vendors. We cannot fix any cordless shades):
- Del Mar (we do not have mounting brackets or cordlocks)
- Graber Shades
- Levelor (no parts/cordlocks available)
- Signature Series from Budget Blinds
- And More
Types of shades that we can repair:
- Cellular shades
- Pleated shades
- Roller Shades
- Screen Shades
- Metal Blinds
- Wood Blinds
- Silhouette/Nantucket Shades
- Luminette Shades
- Vertical Blinds
- Solera shades
- Motorized shades
Yes, we do repair motorized shades, battery powered shades, PowerView Shades & Blinds, PowerRise Blinds & Shades, Remote control shades, and more!
Almost all the repairs are done right in our showroom ensuring a fast turn around. Take your shade down and bring it in to our Waukesha showroom today. With repairs starting at $45, there is no reason to wait any longer. Start using your broken window treatment again!
**We cannot repair cordless Bali, Levelor or Kirsch shades**
**We do not have replacement brackets for Del Mar pleated or cellular shades**